Testing DDR4 Memory with Boundary Scan/JTAG
The ability to thoroughly test, characterize and diagnose faults and failures with soldered-down memory is one of the most pressing problems in the industry. With ASSET InterTech’s ScanWorks® Boundary-Scan Test, engineers designing with Double Data Rate 4 (DDR4) memory devices can facilitate shorts and opens testing on control, address, and data lines.
This eBook discusses how boundary-scan test (BST) methods based on the IEEE 1149.1 standard, including the built-in Connectivity Test (CT) of DDR4 memories and general-purpose Memory Access Verification (MAV), can be an effective solution.
- Testing memories at every step in the product life cycle
- Connectivity Test (CT) of DDR4 memories
- What is a Memory Access Verification (MAV) test?
- Boundary-scan testing of DDR4 memories
- Testing DDR4 with a boundary-scan tool