- Control the processor through JTAG or the processor's debug port
- Diagnose and bring up non-functional dead boards
- Write and read directly to any device connected to the CPU
- Perform bus and memory tests
- Perform functional tests without BIOS firmware and/or operating system
Put the most powerful instrument on your board – the CPU – to work for you, running structural and functional diagnostics and debug routines from the “inside-out”. Do you have a pile of non-functional dead boards? No problem. PCT and power is all you need to start debugging and bring them up again.
Or maybe a batch of prototype boards just arrived. With PCT, engineers can debug them with low-level control of the processor. Later, you can deploy PCT as a test and diagnostic tool in manufacturing and repair facilities.
Demo: Your major application areas/test challenges: Length: 15-30 min
By registering, you are requesting a Sales Manager to contact you to setup a demonstration for you.