Limited Time Offer
Individual and Institutional versions of SourcePoint Intel now available
ASSET is pleased to announce limited availability, lower-cost versions of SourcePoint for individual hobbyists and institutional researchers. Two versions are available:
- Individual license: $365/year subscription
- Institutional license: $999/year subscription
These licenses are full-fledged versions of SourcePoint. Please review the articles at DCI Debug on the AAEON UP Xtreme i11 board and JTAG Debug using DCI on the AAEON UP Xtreme Whiskey Lake board for more technical background.
These licenses (software only) are subject to the following conditions:
- Support is only available for the AAEON UP Xtreme i11 (Tiger Lake UP3: i3/i5/i7) and the UP Xtreme (Whiskey Lake Celeron/i3/i5/i7) boards
- Access will be via Intel Direct Connect Interface (DCI)
- The customer is responsible for procuring the necessary DCI cables from designintools.com, Mouser, DataPro or other suppliers: Type-A/C, part # ITPDCIAMCM1MU (1m) and ITPDCIAMCM2MU (1.8m) for Tiger Lake; and Type-A/A part # ITPDCIAMAM1M for the 1meter cable, and ITPDCIAMAM2M for the 2m cable for Whiskey Lake. Note: Check availability with the supplier before ordering. The Type-A/C cables in particular are currently in short supply
- These licenses are available for personal and institutional use only (no Enterprise license or purchases by companies)
- ASSET reserves the right to decline order requests.
Have questions? Click on our Contact Us link.
Interested in purchasing? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with the following information:
- Individual or Institutional license purchase
- Email address
- Phone Number
We’ll then contact you to complete your purchase via credit card.
Remember, this is a limited-time offer. If we get sufficient demand, we’ll set up online ordering and streamline our process.
We hope that this offer expands the use of SourcePoint for individual hobbyists and researchers into the realm of firmware debug & trace. Please enjoy access to our best-in-class debugger at a new low price.