Exceptional Employee benefits including Medical/Vision/Dental at low employee rate, paid vacation, 401K Plan and flexible work arrangement.
Software Development Company - Richardson, TX 75080
Become part of a multi-national company that has been in business for over 20 years selling innovative engineering tools to global fortune 500 companies.
As a member of the Support team this position is primarily responsible for providing technical support to our US and international customers in the area of JTAG Boundary-Scan Test (IEEE 1149.1) and ASSET’s ScanWorks Boundary-Scan Test (BST) software. Technical support will be provided to our customers by phone, web, email, and on occasion, on-site at the customer premise. This person is expected to continuously improve, take on new challenges, and become an integral member of the Support team. Other specific duties will include:
- Collaborate with ASSET Development staff to resolve escalated ScanWorks BST customer technical issues.
- Conduct ScanWorks BST product release testing; creating internal Software Change Request (SCR) for escalation to ASSET Development.
- Provide ScanWorks BST technical support to our global sales staff; assisting them in meeting their ScanWorks BST sales goals.
- Conduct ScanWorks BST product demonstrations via web and on occasion, on-site at the customer premise.
- Provide ScanWorks BST Project development services to our customers.
- Create ScanWorks BST Device Models that are used for enhanced BST coverage and memory device programming.
- Other duties as assigned by management.
- 4-year degree in Electrical Engineer (BSEE) or Computer Science (BSCS) – minimum.
- 1 year direct (or related) analog and/or digital electronic hardware design experience.
- Experience with CAD (computer-aided design) tools for schematic capture, schematic reading, and board layout.
- Proficient in Microsoft products (Word, Excel, and PowerPoint) with the ability to learn other software tools (ScanWorks BST, Salesforce, etc.) as required.
- Well organized with strong analytical skills and a disciplined approach to problem solving.
- Strong interpersonal skills to work effectively across ASSET’s key functional disciplines.
Ideal candidates will possess the following skills, knowledge, and abilities:
- Experience with JTAG Boundary-Scan Test (IEEE 1149.1) methodologies.
- Knowledge of scripting languages such as Visual Basic, VBScript, and Tcl.
- Experience with National Instruments products such as LabVIEW, LabWindows/CVI, and TestStand.
- Confidence to relay technical information in a clear and concise manner (bi-lingual is a plus).
- United States Citizenship is required.
If you meet the above criteria we’d like to speak with you about the exciting opportunities here at ASSET InterTech. Please send your coversheet and resume to email@example.com